Back on the first of Feb I posted this list of shit to get done (you can see that here), and now I’m rounding things up since it’s the last post of the year. So here we go…
Here’s what I had ALREADY achieved in January (all in green)
– 1 – I reorganised how I’m going to do things on LJDiva.com.
– 2 – I changed LJDiva.com’s tagline to make it more about my author status and what I write as I move away from blogging.
No longer is it, Author, Blogger, Social Media Commentator, it’s now the awesome line of Kick-Ass Author of Sexy, Sassy, Kick-Ass Romances!
Which, quite frankly, I am!
– 4 – I updated my bio and logo, plus a few pictures and pages on my website, and updated all of my social media as well.
– 5 – I reorganised my social media and updated my Pinterest boards.
What was ALREADY in the making this year…
– 1 – The release of my four standalone novels in large print and dust jacket hardcovers.
They’re almost done. I just need to proof them and then they are released in March or April.
– 2 – The release of the Porn Star Brothers series in dust jacket hardcovers.
As above. They’re almost done. I just need to proof them and then they are released in March or April.
As I stated in Feb, they were nearly done, and THEN I changed things and THEN my cover designer had personal issues to deal with so things ended up on the back burner. They’re still in the making, so clearly they were meant for release in their own time.
What I HAD planned for the year…
– 1 – Write the next and last Porn Star Brothers book.
Consisting of five stories it should take as long as a normal novel, although my novels aren’t normal length. I’m thinking 60 handwritten pages per story, so 2.5 notebooks, and about 3 weeks. But then, I never know what will happen when it comes to this family and these stories.
– 1.1 – Type them up, edit them, send them off for editing, edit some more.
– 1.2 – Get the covers done, check the proof and release it as an e-book, paperback, and dust jacket hardcover in September.
– 2 – Try and post to Insta, FB, TW more during the week at L.J. Diva and Porn Star Brothers, and pin to my Pinterest boards monthly.
– 3 – Get a mailing list set up for my books and a newsletter set up on the website.
As you can see, 3.5 items were done from this list, due to the reason mentioned above. But they are all coming.
There’s even a couple of things that I’ve done this month that weren’t on the list…
1 – I put over 500 old blog posts into draft mode as they’re no longer relevant to what I do now.
2 – I finally did the book quotes for the four stand alone novels and uploaded them to the website and my Pinterest page. You can see them under the new menu button of NOVELS EXTRA.
3 – I moved a lot of Porn Star Brothers stuff over from their website and added them under the new menu button of PORN STAR EXTRAS.
4 – I added a new page for my inspirations. You can find the HOT MEN page under the FUN STUFF button, or under the FUN STUFF section on the front page if you scroll down.
5 – I moved a few pages around ready for a bit of a clean up with the book pages which will happen in January, or so.
6 – I added writing categories under the BLOG button on the menu.
7 – I moved the CONTACT page to under the ABOUT button so I had more room.
For 2021 I already have a few things to do.
1 – I’m planning on free writing novels, and not worrying about releasing any.
2 – I decided last week that I’m shutting down the Porn Star Brothers website to help myself and cull excess product. It will combine with this website so you’ll see more here at L.J Diva.com. You can check out the website here.
3 – I’m also going to get the mailing list/newsletter up and running in January because of the overhaul.
4 – I’ll be re-organising areas on the front page to accommodate all the new stuff.
5 – Finish releasing all of my current projects in hardcover and large prints.
So there you have it. 2020’s catch up and 2021’s list is already on its way.
Meanwhile, here’s November in social media pictures…