Another Anniversary to start with…
A couple of months ago I was talking about the tenth anniversary of me self-publishing, and I linked to the first blog post I did talking about taking the bull by the horns.
Well, here’s a link to my second ever post about self-publishing from June 19, 2011. How my writing is going. My books are coming soon, I promise!
But now, let’s get into what I achieved in May from the list of things to get done…
– 1 – Write a short story as a reader magnet for my mailing list, AND get my mailing list done. (This will go on until it gets done)
– 2 – Get June’s blog post done.
– 3 – Deal with whatever else is on the horizon.
Well, as you can see, only two things on the list got done. I’m not really in writing mode, haven’t been all year since I had the large prints and hardcovers to get out into the world, but things are settling down and hopefully the muse will come a calling and so will inspiration.
Now let’s launch into what I want to get done in June…
– 1 – Write a short story as a reader magnet for my mailing list.
– 2 – Get my mailing list done.
– 3 – Get July’s blog post done.
– 4 – Find other stuff to post on social media. It’s tough when you’re not doing much to promote yourself and you have to find something outside of yourself to post about.
Oi, why is life so hard?
My social media and book site links are below, so if you don’t want to follow me on social, then you have three book alternatives. Goodreads, Amazon or BookBub.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Goodreads | Amazon | BookBub
Until next month…
Leave a Reply