Let’s get into what I achieved in July from the list of things to get done…
– 1 – Write a short story as a reader magnet for my mailing list.
– 2 – Get my mailing list done.
– 3 – Get August’s blog post done.
– 4 – Find other stuff to post on social media. It’s tough when you’re not doing much to promote yourself and you have to find something outside of yourself to post about.
As you can see, the first two did not get done, and as for finding stuff to post on social, I need to do better.
Now let’s launch into what I want to get done in August…
– 1 – Get a new logo made.
– 2 – See if I can watch the Jackie Collins doco.
At this point, there’s no stories or books coming, so it’s just a matter of wrapping things up and seeing what happens from month to month.
My social media and book site links are below, so if you don’t want to follow me on social, then you have three book alternatives. Goodreads, Amazon or BookBub.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Goodreads | Amazon | BookBub
Until next month…
Leave a Reply