This year has been full of “stuff” to do which has done nothing but suck me down into a quagmire of suffocating crap. But, I managed to achieve a fair bit. Especially early on. And you can read the original post here…
Here’s what I had ALREADY achieved in the first month of the 2021…
– 1 – I closed down the Porn Star Brothers website and moved much of it here to L.J. DIVA. This process started in November, and is now finished.
– 2 – So that means I added a lot of special pages here at LJD with exciting extras concerning the Porn Star Brothers series. The Story’s Timeline, Family Tree, Business Tree, Book Quotes, and Character Lists were added to the menu. I also added extras for the four novels in Book Quotes and Character Lists, AND added a HOT MEN page full of pics of the men who have inspired the characters in my books, along with hot men in general to inspire heroes in anyone’s novels.
– 3 – Reworked the book pages so all of the books are now on the BOOKSTORE page and then link off to their individual pages which have many store links to buy from, plus other relevant information.
– 4 – Spiffied up the front page a little by adding two sections for the PSB series and extras, and changed the “For Your Enjoyment” section to Novels. I also changed out the social media apps for pics at the bottom. I prefer them more than the useless widgets that never update properly. And it’s the three I’m on most.
– 5 – Sent 544 blog posts back into draft mode, purely because after twelve years they no longer reflect who I am, or where I want to take this website.
Here’s what was STILL in the making for 2021…
– 1 – The release my four standalone novels in large print and dust jacket hardcovers.
– 2 – The release of the Porn Star Brothers series in dust jacket hardcovers.
These were almost done at the beginning of the year. They have been out since March.
Here’s what I WANTED to achieve for 2021…
– 1 – Get the cover for the final Porn Star Brother finished, uploaded, and proofed as a paperback and dust jacket hardcover for release in March.
– 2 – MAYBE write a novel and MAYBE release it in September, BUT there is no promise and no deadline.
– 3 – Continue to post to Insta, FB, TW more during the week and pin to my Pinterest boards monthly.
– 4 – Write a short story for a reader magnet. I have an idea, it’s interesting…
– 5 – Get that mailing list set up for my books, and a newsletter set up on the website.
As you can see, from that WANTED list, two things were done, and three were not. Although, in all fairness, #2 was only a MAYBE, but even at the half yearly catch up numbers 2, 4 and 5 were still in black. Now they’re in red for not getting done.
I was also posting monthly, about anniversaries from my old publishing days, or about Jackie Collins,
So, that was the plan that was set in motion at the beginning of the year. Twelve things to do and only nine were done. I’d say that was pretty good, though, which makes lists and planning important.