Welcome to the world of L.J. Diva! The Kick-Ass Author of Sexy, Sassy, Kick-Ass Romances!
L.J. has been writing since 2006, when her first of many novels, The Road To Vegas, was born. In 2016 she created the Porn Star Brothers series about three sizzlingly hot Australian born Greek Island raised brothers who became the hottest porn stars in 70s America.
L.J. lives in Australia, loves 80s music, disaster movies, and collecting Jackie Collins books as Jackie is her inspiration and mentor.
Below is a timeline of everything I’ve written, published and done.
2006 – The Road To Vegas was written across July/August/September.
2008 – How I Won Lotto, Moved to L.A. & Married A Really Huge TV Star! was written across three weeks in February.
2009 – Went live with the original blog, Bitchfest, at Blogger/Blogspot on January 1st.
2010 – Life and Death Adventures in London was written across three weeks in November.
– Received the call all authors dream of. The call from a publishing house wanting my novel, How I Won Lotto, Moved to L.A. & Married A Really Huge TV Star! After much consideration, I thanked them and declined their offer.
2011 – After reading a blog post about self-publishing, I now knew such a thing existed, so I took my career into my own hands and set about making it happen.
– Lotto and London were edited to within an inch of their lives and published as e-books in the middle of the year, and as paperbacks in October under my first author name of Jewels Diva.
2012 – Vegas was edited to within an inch of its life and published as an e-book and paperback.
2013 – Her Secret Island of Sex and Torment was written from July to October.
– Non-fiction books, How Positivity Can Be A Bad Thing, and Dream It, Write It, Publish It! An Australian Guide To All The Hard Parts No One Tells You About Self-Publishing, were also written.
2014 – Her Secret Island of Sex and Torment, How Positivity Can Be A Bad Thing, and Dream It, Write It, Publish It! An Australian Guide To All The Hard Parts No One Tells You About Self-Publishing, were all published as e-books.
– Updated all books to use my second author name of Lady Jewels Diva. All thanks to buying that royal title!
– A germ of an idea for a new book came to mind.
2015 – Dream It, Write It, Publish It! An Australian Guide To All The Hard Parts No One Tells You About Self-Publishing came out in paperback.
– That germ of an idea started to roll.
– I cried over the sudden death of my mentor, Jackie Collins.
2016 – Started writing that germ of an idea that became the Porn Star Brothers series with Carlos, Pedro, Tomas and Retribution being written in April/May, Forever in October, Love Never Dies in November, and half of Stefan: The New Generation in December.
– Carlos, Pedro and Tomas were published as e-books across September to October.
– Finally “adultified” my author name and it’s now settled on L.J. Diva.
2017 – Finished writing Stefan: The New Generation, wrote the short story of Simon, and the novella of DeLuca, in January.
– Published Retribution as an e-book in March, Forever as an e-book in September, and the Porn Star Brothers box set as an e-book at the end of the year.
– Turned on the new ljdiva.com and pornstarbrothers.com websites.
2018 – Released all of the Porn Star Brothers series in paperback under the publishing house, Royal Star Publishing.
– Celebrated ten years of blogging by choosing to combine my blog and website!
2019 – In January my blog was migrated over to this website and formed one business.
– The first four standalone novels were given cover makeovers, and Lotto, London, and Island were re-titled. Lotto became Hollywood Dreams: A Karmic Tale Of Money, Love, And Bitchy TV Drama Queens! London became Falling for London, and Her Secret Island became The Billionaire’s Dirty Little Secret. All four were published as e-books and paperbacks in May.
– Stefan: The New Generation was published in paperback in March.
– DeLuca needed an extra 67 pages to be written and was published as an e-book in March and a paperback in September.
– Spiros & Jenny was written across May to June and published as an e-book in September.
2020 – Spiros & Jenny will be published as a paperback in March, hardcover and large print formats of the novels will be released through the year, and the Porn Star Brothers series will be finished off with the final instalment to be written and published in multiple formats in September.