The Kick-Ass Author of Sexy, Sassy, Kick-Ass Romances!
L.J. has been writing since 2006, when her first of many novels, The Road To Vegas, was born. In 2016 she created the Porn Star Brothers series about three sizzlingly hot Australian born Greek Island raised brothers who became the hottest porn stars in ’70s America.
L.J. lives in Australia, loves ’80s music, disaster movies, and collecting Jackie Collins books as Jackie is her inspiration and mentor.
L.J. Diva is also the adult pen name for author Tiara King. You can find more about her at www.tiaraking.com.au and follow Tiara on her social media, or go to Tiara’s publishing house www.royalstarpublishing.com.au.
The L.J. Diva Pinterest and Twitter accounts closed in January 2022, and the Instagram and Facebook pages went silent/private except for the odd blog post until further notice. There will be NO follow accepts on Instagram moving forward.
You Can Connect with L.J. on book sites below…
Below is a timeline of everything I’ve written, published, and done.
2006 – The Road To Vegas was written from July to September.
2007 – Started sending The Road To Vegas out for submissions.
2008 – How I Won Lotto, Moved to L.A. & Married A Really Huge TV Star! was written across three weeks in February.
– Sent both novels out for submission.
2009 – Went live with the original blog, Bitchfest, at Blogger/Blogspot on January 1st.
2010 – Life and Death Adventures in London was written across three weeks in November.
– Received the call all authors dream of. The call from a publishing house wanting my novel, How I Won Lotto, Moved to L.A. & Married A Really Huge TV Star! After much consideration, I thanked them and declined their offer.
2011 – After reading a blog post about self-publishing, I now knew such a thing existed, so I took my career into my own hands and set about making it happen.
– Lotto and London were edited to within an inch of their lives and published as e-books in the middle of the year under the first author name of Jewels Diva, and then as paperbacks in October under the second author name of Lady Jewels Diva (a real, actual royal title).
2012 – Vegas was edited to within an inch of its life and published as an e-book and paperback as Lady Jewels Diva.
2013 – Her Secret Island of Sex and Torment was written from July to September.
– Non-fiction books, How Positivity Can Be A Bad Thing, and Dream It, Write It, Publish It! An Australian Guide To All The Hard Parts No One Tells You About Self-Publishing, were also written.
2014 – Her Secret Island of Sex and Torment, How Positivity Can Be A Bad Thing, and Dream It, Write It, Publish It! An Australian Guide To All The Hard Parts No One Tells You About Self-Publishing, were all published as e-books. Her Secret Island of Sex and Torment was also published in paperback.
– A germ of an idea for a new book came to mind.
2015 – Dream It, Write It, Publish It! An Australian Guide To All The Hard Parts No One Tells You About Self-Publishing came out in paperback.
– That germ of an idea started to roll.
– I cried over the sudden death of my mentor, Jackie Collins.
2016 – Started writing that germ of an idea that became the Porn Star Brothers series with Carlos, Pedro, Tomas and Retribution being written from April to May, Forever in October, Love Never Dies in November, and half of Stefan: The New Generation in December.
– Carlos, Pedro and Tomas were published as e-books across September to October to signify the first anniversary of the passing of my mentor, Jackie Collins, on the 19th of September. The rest followed across the weeks to Jackie’s birthday on October 4.
– Finally “adultified” my author name to L.J. Diva and changed it on all current books.
– Shortened the title of Her Secret Island of Sex and Torment to Her Secret Island.
2017 – Finished writing Stefan: The New Generation, wrote the short story of Simon, and the novella of DeLuca, in January.
– Published Retribution as an e-book in March, Forever as an e-book in September, and the Porn Star Brothers boxed set as an e-book at the end of the year.
– Turned on the new ljdiva.com and pornstarbrothers.com websites.
2018 – Published Love Never Dies as an e-book in March, and Stefan: The New Generation as an e-book in September.
– Released/reissued all of the Porn Star Brothers series in paperback under the publishing house, Royal Star Publishing.
– Celebrated ten years of blogging by choosing to combine my blog and website!
2019 – In January my blog was migrated over to this website and formed one business.
– The first four standalone novels were given cover makeovers, and Lotto, London, and Island were re-titled. Lotto became Hollywood Dreams: A Karmic Tale Of Money, Love, And Bitchy TV Drama Queens! London became Falling for London, and Her Secret Island became The Billionaire’s Dirty Little Secret. All four were published as e-books in March and paperbacks in May.
– Stefan: The New Generation was published in paperback in March.
– DeLuca needed an extra 67 pages to be written and was published as an e-book in March and a paperback in September.
– Spiros & Jenny was written from May to June and published as an e-book in September.
2020 – Spiros & Jenny was published as a paperback in March.
– And Always, the final instalment of the Porn Star Brothers series, was written across April to June and published as an e-book in September.
– The hardcover and large print formats of the novels, and the hardcover formats of the PSB series, were formatted for release. But due to issues they were delayed.
2021 – The PSB website was closed down after three years and merged with L.J. Diva.
– Released the hardcovers and large prints of the four stand-alone novels, the paperback of And Always, and the hardcovers of the entire PSB series, in March.