First, I’ll get into the update on the list of shit to get done.
I’ll leave out everything I had already done in January and just concentrate on everything else.
What was already in the making this year…
– 1 – The release my four standalone novels in large print and dust jacket hardcovers.
They’re almost done. I just need to proof them and then they are released in March or April.
Okay, so clearly THAT didn’t happen, but they are planned for August or September, most definitely.
– 2 – The release of the Porn Star Brothers series in dust jacket hardcovers.
As above. They’re almost done. I just need to proof them and then they are released in March or April.
Again, didn’t happen in those months, but are planned for release in September.
What I have planned for the year…
– 1 – Write the next and last Porn Star Brothers book.
Consisting of five stories it should take as long as a normal novel, although my novels aren’t normal length. I’m thinking 60 handwritten pages per story, so 2.5 notebooks, and about 3 weeks. But then, I never know what will happen when it comes to this family and these stories.
– 1.1 – Type them up, edit them, send them off for editing, edit some more.
– 1.2 – Get the covers done, check the proof and release it as an e-book, paperback, and dust jacket hardcover in September.
– 2 – Try and post to Insta, FB, TW more during the week at L.J. Diva and Porn Star Brothers, and pin to my Pinterest boards monthly.
– 3 – Get a mailing list set up for my books and a newsletter set up on the website.
The book is nearly finished, but not typed up, edited, no cover, no nothing. I now post once a week plus blog posts, and the mailing list is still waiting….